Monday, August 15, 2011

La Feira y Somo

Well I'm pretty behind on my posts due to the silly gastrointrítis. But after getting to skype with my mama and get some rest, I feel 100% better! Before I got sick, we got to take a little visit to another beach, Somo, to relax and get away from the crowds. It was so peaceful!
Ferry ride to Somo

During the pas few weeks here in the Santaner there has been a carnival going on next to the soccer stadium. We decided to check it out and here is what we found:
Churros. Ginormous fried sticks of dough that you dip in melted chocolate. Although America has ruined them by freezing them and feeding them to hungry crowds at baseball games, Spain is known for their homemade churros. Unfortunately, I was feeling too sick to eat one, but they looked pretty tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment