Monday, November 28, 2011

Día de Acción de Gracias

I'll admit, I was pretty bummed that I wasn't home for Thanksgiving this year. Not only was it my first Thanksgiving not at home with my family, but it was my first one not in America. Which means we had school. Lame. So yes, we were all pretty down about the fact that instead of being at home with our families, stuffing our faces with turkey, we were in class. But hey, we were in SPAIN. And we were lucky enough to be a part of an amazing study abroad program that treated us to a fancy Thanksgiving dinner, American style. The only style. Needless to say, we all were able to put that little bit of sadness behind us and enjoy an incredible night with what many of us would consider our families.
Taryn, Steph, Eli, and Alyssa
Dinner! It was SOOO good.
Molly, Danielle, and one of our fabulous directors Tamara
Molly and I were shoe twins
Jess and Sarah
Fierce Sevillana dancers
Bailey...yay for Santander roomies!
God Bless Amurrrica
Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment