Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mis Amigos Españoles

Well, I have only a little more than I month left in Sevilla. Crazy. What's even crazier is that I have yet to share with you pictures one of one of the biggest blessings I have been given in Sevilla: amigos españoles!  I met my Spanish friends a few weeks after I arrived in Sevilla on night on Calle Alfalfa and we've hung out ever since! I mentioned them a bit in my post about my birthday but there were not pictures. There are so many stories I could tell and so many things I could say that would only give you a slight glimpse as to how important these people have been in really making my experience in Spain what it has been so far. But that would probably take hours and I would just end up crying, thinking about leaving them in a month. So for now I will just show you a few pictures (most of which I did not take) of the fun things we've done together. Obviously, there are some Americans in there too...all of whom are equally as wonderful! Here is a little bit of our story thus far:
The first night we met
La Barbacoa! 8ish hours of sitting around eating, drinking, and talking during the heat of the Sevillan summer. One of my absolute favorite days!! This is me with Ana/"Mini" and Alicia. 

La Barbacoa with José!

La Barbacoa with Chris and Carlos!
Another fun night on Calle Alfalfa!
Juanito!!!
Halloween with Carlos as the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland!!!
Marina, Carlos, and Rafa with our new Polish friends
Cien Montaditos: Juanito, Chris, Carlos, and Pat being weird in the background.
Carlos bought us jerseys for the Sevilla game!!!

Juanito and Alyssa dance a little Sevillana
Rollerblading with Chris, Carlos, Juanito, and Juanito's friend whose name I can't remember...

The first time Juanito and Carlos tried peanut butter. In other words, the best day of their lives!

1 comment:

  1. Luckiest people in the world-they get to hang out with YOU! love, aunt d

    ReplyDelete